- 3/4-inch tweeter
- 6 1/2-inch woofer
- Easy-install features for existing walls or ceilings
- Paint-ready surface allows you to match your wall or ceiling finish
- Reduced Bezel Design for seamless integration with the wall or ceiling
- Magnetic grilles for easy installation
- Optional new construction bracket NCBR6
Slim Bezel Design
Boston’s unique Slim Bezel Design provides interior designers and consumers the look that blends with a room’s destinctive design. Slim Bezel Design also offers an installer-friendly wide mounting flange to cover any imperfections in the cutout hole and magnetic grilles for easy finish work.
Boston Kortec® Tweeter
Boston’s exclusive Kortec tweeter utilizes a silk-like dome backed by a stiff material to provide smooth high-frequency reproduction and stability at high volume levels. The tweeters also pivot to allow installers to aim the tweeter toward the prime listening position making speaker placement less restrictive.
Rugged Pivoting Mounting Arms
All Boston custom speakers include pivoting mounting arms (or sometimes called “doglegs”) that not only make installation a snap but also they are built to withstand the force imposed by even the most powerful screw guns.